- Alpaca fiber is recognized as one of the most luxurious in the world.
- It is warm whilst being breathable, comfortable and durable.
- It is extremely lightweight. The reason it is so warm is that it contains microscopic air pockets that provides thermal insulation.
- Washable with lower tendency to shrink and will not mat or pill
- This lustrous natural fiber is similar to sheep's wool in the way it is produced and the overall look; however it doesn't contain lanolin, making the material hypoallergenic
and therefore ideally suited for everyone, including babies and people with sensitive skin
- This material sustainable and is also eco-friendly. It doesn't contain the harmful chemical toxins that are often found in synthetic and non-organic clothing.
- When it comes to fineness, this is measured in microns. 20-22 microns is considered to be the finest; Alpaca wool comes in at 19-32 microns.
About Our Store
Our sweaters are made from the finest quality Peruvian Baby Alpaca. Click here
for more information about alpaca wool, its qualities and what makes it a GREAT choice for babies and children. We also have a range of 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton gift sets which are ideal for newborns and young babies. For more information on this superior cotton, click here
See what others are
saying about our products!
Natural Baby Goods